Shirley Knight, Sew Chic, (04 December 2017) is is currently in a nursing home and it doesn’t look like she will be able to go back to her home. Her daughter has contacted Debi Erbes asking for help in selling some of Shirleys sewing things. She sent pictures and descriptions. There may be other items later on.
1. Ovation Baby Lock Serger-Model BLES8…brand new, still in box. Original paperwork included. Paid $4411…asking $4000.
2. White cutting/sewing table. 11.5 x 36 in. when folded, 59 x 36 inches when expanded. On rollers with locks for easy mobility. Excellent condition. $75.00
3. Singer Magic Pres 4…professional press. Used, good condition. $150
Barbara Armstrong, Sew Chic, (26 September 2017) is selling 3 stackable baskets for extra storage. They are $20 for all three. Each basket is 20" wide by 14" deep and 11" tall and can be used individually on self or stacked. She is also selling her Rowenta travel iron and steamer (Model DA1560) $25. This iron is perfect for a quilter or for taking to classes.
Looking for something to buy? Have something to sell?
Send an email with information, pictures and manuals if you have them. New listings are posted generally on the day received, but may take longer if I am away. All transactions for any listed items are between the seller and buyer. The Chapter will not become involved in any listings, transaction disagreements or disputes.
2. Send "best" photo possible so members can enlarge it to see details.
4. If it has been more than 24 hours and your listing is not displayed, please call me (Sandi).
5. After 3 months, you will be asked if you want to renew. If you don't respond to the email, then your listing(s) may be deleted.
6. Contact Sandi to have your listing changed or removed earlier than 3 months.
7. If you expect to have quite a few listing, a separate page may be created for you with a link back to this page- that way this page stays less cluttered.
Member Classifieds will only be accepted from ASG members. You may be asked for your ASG member number to verify your eligibility.